Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Year.....again

If your like me your wondering.....Where has the year gone! I have totally slacked on my blog ventures. However, this is the beginning of a new year and maintaining my blog is on top of my list of things to do. I find its just good for my soul and helps me to get my thoughts out....and let me tell you, I have a lot of thoughts! So many that they drive me crazy!

So lets play a little catchup. Highlight of 2014....Switzerland.

In Aug. of 2014 I decided to set out backpacking through Switzerland for 2 weeks, alone. I find that when we travel alone we learn so much about ourselves. I probably put my parents through 2 weeks of torture worrying about me, but the feeling of strength and peace that I get from it is like no other. The trip was really the trip of a life time. I hiked the alps for hours on end, I went paragliding on a moments notice, I partied with my hostel mates and danced all night, I even fell in love....and quickly out of love when after two days of traveling together I was told my "soulmate" had 5 kids, was Mormon, and fixed! haha (But thats another story). Traveling and meeting new people makes my heart happy and it's something I am committed to doing for a lifetime. 


Hiking the Alps.....had a lot of time to think about life


Matterhorn


About to jump






No comments:

Post a Comment