Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Paris with the Girls

In November I got the amazing opportunity to go to Paris with my Grandma, Auntie, and Cousin. It has been my grandma's dream to go there and this was the year to make it happen. At first I was stressed because I had to take 3 days off of work, make sub plans, travel 13 hours to meet them there and turn around after only 4 quick days. But in the end it was more then worth it. To spend that quality time with my grandma is something I will never forget. It reminded me that nothing is more important then family. 

I think we often take family for granted, especially those closest to us like Grandparents. However, they are the ones who are there when we need them. My grandma is my heart. She has been there for me through everything. When I needed a dress for prom to when I needed a shoulder to cry on after a bad breakup. I remember times that I would show up to her house in tears and lay in bed with her and just cry. I will never forget Paris and the time I have had with her. I will be making a much more conscious effort to spend more time with those I love. Who do you want to spend more time with? What will you regret if you don't? We get so busy with our lives, work, friends, boy/girl friends that we often forget what and who is important. Don't let that happen this year. Perhaps make a schedule and schedule your loved ones in. Anything to make it happen. Share Love:)







No comments:

Post a Comment