Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun....Sun....Memories....Cabo!!!

Fun....Sun....Memories.....Cabo!!


Traveling to Cabo sitting on the plane and thinking About how blessed I am. I think we forget sometimes while going through our everyday hectic lives that we have so much to be joyful about. I caught myself yesterday feeling bad for myself. I had worked 11 hours in my classroom with only a ten minute lunch break . I did not get my second workout of the day in, I still had to pack, and I wanted to stop by and see my nephew. I was tired . But suddenly it hit me.... What am I complaining about? I choose to be in my class 11 hours because I love my job and I want to do the best for my kiddos. I work at a kick ass school with awesome co-workers. I have a supportive principle who allows me the opportunity to enjoy my friends and take vacations, and co-workers who support one another.I have amazing family, friends and most importantly my health.  God, I am blessed! And to top it off I get to spend three days relaxing on the beach and practicing my New Years resolution....  Balance. I am not going to freak out about not being on a schedule. I will not freak out about not being on my strict meal plan. Gaining a little weight is worth a lifetime of memories. (This is on constant repeat in my head).
 Life long memories with these amazing women. So blessed to call them my friends.


So remember friends.... We choose the lives we lead. Sometimes it's not the life we planned, but it's the only life we have . If your not happy then make a change.  It may take time, but time flies by. I love the quote ," doing the same thing repeatedly will offer the same results .




No comments:

Post a Comment