Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years!!!!

New Years 2014   

Its easy to get a little depressed on New Years when your 30 years old and single! But this year I refuse to be sad. I have too many wonderful things in my life to entertain such nonsense. So this year I am going to be happy all night despite the fact that I cant afford a new outfit, I am gonna be my friends third wheel....again, and I have a cold. But the New Year is not about what you wear, how much money you have, or if your life is perfect. The New Year is about celebrating the fact that your alive, and setting new goals for the next year. And hey if all else fails......make champagne and strawberry cupcakes:)

                                                   
I used Moscato champagne instead of water in the batter, and added the same champagne with cut up strawberries to the frosting. I added gold and silver sprinkles for the festive approach.


Well this is how my New Years turned out. I tried to rally, but 2013 had a different plan. I still managed to way exceed my usual sugar limit, only with Gatorade and crackers instead of Champagne:(  But this year nothing will get me down! I am just getting a good nights sleep for 2014! I have a lot of goals....I am gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment